Thursday, March 4, 2010

Just another day?

Sometimes weddings and change bring out the best in people and sometimes they bring out the worst. Some days are easier to cope with and some are not. Sometimes I lay awake in my bed before it's time to get up and I feel like my heart is racing a thousand miles a minute. Am I having a heart attack? I need that warm comfortable place to visit every once in a while. A place that can only be found through a farmiliar song, a joke, a picture, or a cup of tea. My mind is flooded. What color paint should I use, which picture should go where, how many musicals will I see and how will I get into the Paris Opera house? So many things need attention and yet, which one requires it immediately? The wedding and the honeymoon will win that battle.

As with many things, I anticipate that I will learn more about myself and maybe even "find" myself in the approaching months ahead. It will be a good to know those things.

No comments:

Post a Comment