Friday, February 19, 2010

Feeling Overwhelmed

I've been feeling extremely overwhelmed lately. Andy and I have SO many things that we need to do in the next month that it's practically impossible to peice it all together in my head. I wish that I was not at work and was at home so I could get all of these things done. I'm learning to enjoy the peaceful moments. Like, meeting up with a friend and attending the Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra. Or watching the olympics with a a bunch of candles lit. These moments will be so few and far between but yet so important in the coming months.

So many people have asked me if I'm excited about this wedding and sometimes I feel like I've had to fake it a little. I know that's AWFUL. It's hard to be in excitment when you have so much to do and so much money to spend that you aren't sure which way is up and which is down anymore. I'll be glad when life even's itself out and I can look to working on hobbies again.

No comments:

Post a Comment