Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday night suck

I hate Sunday's. Do you remember how it feels during school and you just lived for Friday's and Sunday's were the absolute worst. I hate Sunday's. I hate the sinking feeling of dread in my gut that I need to wake up at 6AM tomorrow. But hey world, guess what.... I have an interview with US Fish and Wildlife on Thursday as a secretary!!!! I'm pushing forward and I'm going to find a job that doesn't make me feel like this! I'm also down to $100 left to pay off on my Maurices card. I went their today and returned $48 worth of clothing and paid cash for less a pair of pants 9.99 and a shirt 4.99!!!! WIN!!!!! I can be good about shopping you know! I'm going to get through my new years plans like a bull ina china shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes, I know that feeling! I'm excited for you about the interview, can't wait to hear how it goes!

    ReplyDelete