Tuesday, December 20, 2011

19 Weeks



I'm going to warn you... this is not going to be a very joyful blog!

Congestion:  My congestion has been horrible.  Let me rephrase.  I have requested MANY times to be placed in a coma until the baby is ready to pop out.  Because of my HORRIBLE nose, I am getting roughly 5 hours of sleep per night and this includes anywhere from 1-4 interruptions!   Honestly, I have never been more miserable in my entire life!!!!  This doesn't even compare to just feeling sick all of the time.  At LEAST I could still sleep and eat some food when I felt sick.  I really have no clue how I will make it through the next 4.5 months like this.  And YES I am thankful for being pregnant and whatnot but step into my shoes for 24 hours and see just how happy and chipper you'd feel!  My face hurts, my nose hurts and I generally cannot breathe.  My days and nights are consumed by the act of TRYING to breathe!!!!  I hate it.  If this doesn't change, then I probably won't have any more kids.  I cannot imagine doing this again, let alone having another kid running around the house that I'm chasing after.  So I'm going to give the Neti Pot one LAST try tonight. 

This is really all I have to blog about....  I can't think of anything else.  The acne is still bad but my need to breathe has far surpassed this issue.  As far as I'm concerned, look away if you don't like to look at me!  I don't really like to look at me either but oh well.  I think that this baby will be a on a pedestal for a LONG time.  Not only because it's mine but because it's birth will give me the ability to breathe again!

No comments:

Post a Comment