Thursday, January 14, 2010

Crafty Night

I'm having a crafty evening!!! I just finished printing all of the RSVP's and now on to finishing the invites! I am led to the conclusion that Anna Nicole just likes to hang out in the shop with the guys! The boys couldn't reproduce her braking problem. I thought that was particularily hilarious since the minute I drove away her brakes went "clunk clunk clunk!" Not only does she love to hang out with the boys but she performes for them. I should make sure to sell her to a man when I'm done with her. She'd most likely be MUCH happier!
Thank heavens this weekend is a three day weekend! I NEED one of these!!! Unless you are forced to sit in a cubicle/stall all day, you would not understand. I feel like a caged horse sometimes. I should say all the time.
We lost 1 baby clown today because he (yes I decided it was a man) choked on a brine shrimp egg. I figure that if the clown was that stupid, then we could afford the loss. Only the smart survive in our tanks!! Well, back to the printing invitations grind!!

No comments:

Post a Comment