Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Good Life

I am in disbelief that January is almost over. How the time flies even when you're not having the most fun you've ever had... That is more evidence to bring to the table that you should do something that you love every day. Yesterday, I assisted my parents and I love them so that would be one thing that I love. Today, I'm going out to all-you-can-eat sushi with Brittnie! I LOVE sushi more than one human should love any food item. I am also going to get my eye brows waxed today. That hurts, but I'll love the end result! As far as tomorrow, I'm not too sure. Maybe I will bring a new book to work. That's right, a book to work! I finished one today. I have read it before so that made it a much faster read. I also think that one of my grey hairs fell out. I hope that my body is rejecting them!!

Are you doing one thing that you love every day? I always imagine that I should live as though my life will be cut shorter than I anticipate. Tomorrow is never a guarantee. I keep those with friends close to me who care and try to stay in touch with my family as much as possible (thank you facebook). Wherever this life takes me, I know that I have lived it to the fullest of my capability and enjoyed as much of it as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment