Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It's Tax time

I got my first W2 and realized that this will be my last tax return as a single woman. Oh fun! So many changes coming up! I am about half way done packaging invitations lovingly printed by yours truly. I think they turned out nicely! I saved hundreds of dollars by doing them myself! I'm also taking a lot of time to personally deliver any of them that I can to reduce the amount of stamps used. 6 years ago, Andy and I met on this very day as well! How romantic! I do find it somewhat difficult to be excited about the wedding with all of the tasks in front of me that need to be done. I'm staying focused and positive though! I'm marrying a wonderful man and we're building a stable future for ourselves so I can't ask for much beyond that! Not to mention I have discovered that Yahoo music now has a Valentine's Day station and I am getting all of these wonderful ideas for songs I'd love to have played at the wedding! I'm confident that it'll be a wonderful wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment