Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 1

I decided to name my blog Running Down a Dream. I think, because I feel like I've been doing that a LOT lately. Whether it be in my personal or professional life, it seems to be the common denominator. Works become so slow that I can't even begin to express how much my brain hurts. My car keeps having little "breaking down" spells so I have lovingly given her the name "Anna Nicole" because she never hesitates to take all of my hard earned dollars.

I'm ready to print out my wedding invitations! I'll be doing that tonight. I'm so excited to see them come together. Everything about this wedding has really turned out to be just the way Andy and I want it. The only thing more that I could ask for is for someone to rent out his home in Minneapolis!!! Haha! That seems to be the last peice of the puzzle. If you don't count paying for all for the fun little parts of this wedding, moving and making sure all of our rentals are moving along. Oh and planning some kind of honeymoon! But here we are, almost 4 months to go. According to theknot.com, my invitations need to be mailed out 3 months in advance! I think I'll be 100% ready with those. It'll be a great day when I start to get the little RSVP's back in the mail. Hopefully all of the guests are on top of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment