Wednesday, November 16, 2011

14 Weeks


I have MUCH to report!

Food:
Food still sucks but on a very positive note, I'm always up for eating eggs and eggs are the BEST for baby's so I'm eating them in the morning and then again for lunch with a salad. Eggs are my BFF!!!!! Burger meat can take a giant hike though. I hate it. The thought of eating burger meat makes me want to vomit on myself several times. SIGH.... One very crazy thing for me is milk! I have been lactose intolerant my entire life. Well, not anymore! I'm completely able to drink milk! I even crave it. It's totally insane. I would also do ANYTHING for a potato. I love potatos in any format!

Elephants still make me cry:
Last Sunday Andy and I were watching TV and came across this story. A stray dog had befriended an elephant at a local sanctuary. They were the BEST of friends. The dog got sick, had to have surgery and and the elphant wouldn't LEAVE where ther dog was. They even brought the dog out to see the elephant right after it's surgery. Well.... weeks later the dog was attacked by coyotes and killed. The elephant CARRIED the dog a mile back to the home...... I BAWLED SO HARD!!!!!!!! I think I just WANT an elephant now! Needless to say, the babies room theme will probably be elephants...

Maternity Shopping for DUMMIES:
I went maternity shopping for the first time... It was terrifying. I discovered the hard way that Targets belly band SUCKS and you should just drop the cash on the one from Motherhood Maternity. I also discovered how EXPENSIVE maternity clothing is! YUCK! So I discovered Bellies to Babies in Richfield. VERY affordable and cute clothes too! I found that the most comfortable pants are the ones with the giant strap that goes over your belly. I bought 3 pairs! Many things are marked at $11 and $7! Great prices!

Cold and Allergies... no friend of mine:
Last week I got a cold and I was MISERABLE. I even had to take 6 hours of precious sick leave. I had ONE day of feeling normal and then BAM, allergies sprung on me like a bat out of hell! SO unfair! I've been trying everything and so far, little luck. I look like Rudolph because of all the snot blowing I've been doing. It seems though that the colder temps are helping so BRING on the SNOW!

Home projects = OVERWHELMED:
So, my bright idea was to go from a very large fish tank to a much smaller one. Well, this project is turning into a giant disaster as the fish store took a week to tell us that they didn't have the stand we needed. We got the stand and it's missing screws. Now we need to WAIT for the screws but at least they are for the door so we may be able to press on without them. Regardless I just want nothing more than to have this stupid tank up and to be able to shut down the other tank, clean it out and have the new owner pick it up! This is not even mentioning the basement. That's a whole other animal in and of itself! Still very stressful though. Nothing worse than looking into the babys room and it's SO full of crap that will be going in the basement that you can't open the door all the way! YUCK!

1 comment:

  1. I hope those dang allergies go away for you! Try not to stress, all that stuff will pass :)

    ReplyDelete