Thursday, February 24, 2011

DIY Hell

Let me just begin with saying why this is DIY Hell. First of all, I'm unable to do anything because I do not know how to do it. At this stage DIY is hell for me because I can't do anything!!!!! PAINFUL!!! To top that off, my husband and his father have been lazily tackling this project while I'm upstairs biting the skin off my hands and asking them constantly what I can do to just finish it! Two households on one floor is very annoying. So I thought I would share my misery!


Exhibit A: Entrance into the pit of hell. I HATE going down here. Especially seeing those plumbing motes.

Exhibit B: This will one day be the bedroom... With a big bed and a nice walk0in closet!
Exhibit C: The bathroom... in theory.....
Exhibit D: A Hopeful second living room.
ANYONE have any advice on how to motivate two men to get the plumbing done short of just getting pregnant??????

2 comments:

  1. Haha, you are just too cute! I love all the illustrated details of what the room will look like someday. Here's to hoping that your men will get their butts in gear soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel similarly about our basement. I shut the door and avoid it at all costs. That's next year's project. We've got plenty on this year's plate!

    You have my sympathies!

    ReplyDelete