Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sniffles SUCK!

Don't you just HATE the sniffles!!! I had all these grand plans for my evening last night! I was going to create a delicious dinner using (well try to!) and clean and play with the dog. Instead, I spent my entire day sniffling and blowing snot out of a snot rag! I was SO livid. I hate coming home after an 8 hour work day feeling like I can barely move. I like to be productive and clean my home and make it somewhat nice! I ended up in bed from the moment I arrived home to 6:10AM this morning. Andy ended up making dinner and keeping me from blubbering like a child. But the ultimate in day care options for a sniffly girl is:
A big yellow puppy that's like a giant warm blanket who loves to snuggle and give endless kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment