Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Guess what I just did......

I WISH WISH WISH I could just say that I accepted a new job but that isn't the case.... However, I did just pay OFF my Maurices credit card! I flubbed a little and purchased a shirt and jeans so I still have to pay that off next month, however that's roughly $30 and if they don't fit, I'm just going to return them anyways! I consider that I accomplished my first goal of the year though! Getting out of credit card debt! I feel that that is very exciting. I'm proud of myself! Although I have a gut feeling that I didn't get the Fish and Wildlife job, at least I'm trying my hardest to move forward! I'm also going to purchase ONLY one swim suit for the year and only at Target so I am forced NOT to spend a lot of money! I will win this battle against expensive temptations and keep my bank account growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment