Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Got Flamingo's?

I woke up this morning. I let Abby out as usual. I was VERY stunned when I saw a sea of pink flamingo's peppered across my yard! I was too tired to have any clue as to what had just happened. I saw a piece of paper inside a plastic bag so I grabbed it and brought the dog in. As I was trying to not force breakfast down my throat I read through the paper. The Edina High School Rugby team had "flocked" my yard with these birds. See below.


I thought this was a pretty neat way to make a little money! My only question was... HOW did they get the bird on the roof!!! I also hope that my neighbors don't think that I opted to make these lawn ornaments permanent fixtures! I'm all about decorating but definitely not with plastic flamingos.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, that's awesome! =) I love the blog makeover, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete